AgWeatherNet Weekly Weather Outlook for October 29 to November 4, 2011
Above Normal Temperatures this Weekend Will Transition to Cooler Weather Starting Halloween Night with Frost Likely Mid Week
- Normal conditions for this time of year would be highs in the mid 50s and lows in the low to mid 30s.
- Milder weather this weekend will be replaced with cooler weather next week.
- Frost is likely Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Cold locations will experience temperatures in the 20s.
- Highs will generally be in the upper 50s with lows in the 30s except low 40s in exposed, breezy locations.
- Some cloud cover is likely today (Friday) and Sunday.
- Milder low temperatures will mean minimal threat of widespread frost through Monday morning.
- A cold front Monday morning will bring breezes and cooler and drier air on Monday.
- Tuesday and Wednesday will be cool with highs in the low 50s.
- Cold weather possible by next weekend with a significant pattern change likely.
- Normal conditions for this time of year would be highs in the mid 50s and lows in the low 40s.
- Highs in the mid 50s.
- Lows in the 40s through Monday morning.
- Rain Friday and Sunday into Sunday night, but mostly dry Saturday.
- Cooler and mostly dry Monday and especially Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Highs in the low 50s.
- Lows in the 30s.
- Frost possible in coldest, sheltered locations Wednesday morning.
- A weather system is expected to bring rain next Thursday and Friday.